- Develop, configure and maintain Talend applications and its connections to various applications
- Development of Talend ETL and application components
- Implementation of best practices to Talend and data integration platform
- Assist/lead in updates and development of software technical documentation.
- Assist in resolving Talend job failures and data transformation issues
- Accompany the software development lifecycle
- Vocational training as a (economic) computer scientist, statistician, mathematician or any equivalent education – with or without degree
- Operations / Development of a Talend infrastructure
- Experience in integrating SAP ECC and BW with Talend
- Experience in setting up Talend (Talend Cloud)
- Knowledge of databases and SQL (MS Azure, Oracle)
- Experience in Meta Data Management, preferably in TMM or TDC
- Hands-on-experience with a major cloud service (Microsoft, Amazon, Google)
- Knowledge of Linux concepts and basic bash
- Agile project management methods
- Presentation and communication skills
München, Düsseldorf, homeoffice
The employees of CONFEXX Consulting GmbH appreciate our personal corporate culture in which each individual count! Besides an attractive salary model, we offer you a challenging work with individual development opportunities and freedom for your own ideas.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your detailed and meaningful application HERE ONLINE, via MAIL or POST to the mentioned contact adresses.
Join the Confexx Consulting Gmbh!
We look forward to you!
Confexx Consulting GmbH, Michael Schmid, Hochschloß 1 Ostflügel, 82229 Seefeld